onsdag 12 november 2025

Teo to The Prayer Project start 12 november 2025 amen

 ddd

Hello Prayer Project  today 1642  12 november 2025 

always updates 


start 12 nov 2025 

1 p pr a4  5nov se 12 nov 3st 


länk till jesus faith 

Hello Prayer Project  from Holger Stockholm Sweden  ...nickname  Teo on my Jesus blog  Teo  Loves Jesus ...  I am 60 +   retired busdriver ...study now i leisure times  my  Jesus Faith  diligently  ...and  after listen to you  ...we have the same Jesus Faith   ...Kick  the  mountanis in the sea amen   ...hebrews 4 :12 

mark 11  mark 4   isaiah 53  and so on and we love to study diligently  ...this is that I found  since I started 2020  to study  and to follow up my Jesus studies by make a Jesus blog ...comments are closed only by gmail   my gmail to your gmail   


amen  

stop 1652  12 nov 2025 


2



Homepages JUMP BETWEEN MY JESUS BLOGS


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

justinus

 ddd 2 juli 2026  kl 1827  text A4 27 juni 2026  del 1 1m28 1m31 1m32 1m35 hosea 12 2m6 jes51 jes63 helig ande visheten  matt1 lukas 1 jes 6...