söndag 7 januari 2024

Flow in the Spirit ..This I enjoy ...earplugs on

My  Jesus  Welcome to this place  wonderful Savior  Jesus   My Lord   and  Savior   Wonderful  Savior  in my life  I adore You  You are  Magnificent  You transform  people  with your Love  to all people  ..Jesus  The Creator of  all in  Universum  Kings   of Kings  in Eternity   Your  Victory over all Death  makes me  alive by your side in all Eternity  



Flow american style 

Maintaining the Anointing - 5F Church Sunday Service - YouTube



Flow  african style   

My  Jesus  Welcome to this place  wonderful Savior  Jesus   My Lord   and  Savior   Wonderful  Savior  in my life  I adore You  You are  Magnificent  You transform  people  with your Love  to all people  ..Jesus  The Creator of  all in  Universum  Kings   of Kings  in Eternity   Your  Victory over all Death  makes me  alive by your side in all Eternity  




YOU ARE HERE - Nathaniel Bassey Feat. Ntokozo Mbambo - YouTube


JESUS | NATHANIEL BASSEY feat. ADA EHI - YouTube


EXALTED - NATHANIEL BASSEY - YouTube


YESHUA HAMASHIACH (OVERTURE) NATHANIEL BASSEY feat. OYINKAN BAZUAYE #yeshuahamashiach #namesofgod - YouTube






EAR PLUGS ON    CLOSE THE DOOR   Let no one disturb you   ..enjoy  relax in your own home  


Oh, the Blood of Jesus - YouTube

Jimmy Swaggart  wow  feel  Jesus presence   I listen one hour nonstop  and no one disturb me this hour  email phone call can wait   a  hour  ...this is  a lovely lifestyle to solve problems and give solutions  and  through mountains in the ocean in Jesus name  read more 

Jesus My Lord and My God Thank You for your Divine Blood  and your Divine bloods protection in them who believes in You Amen 


DAILY PRAYER  some wonderful you tubes I discovered  amen Praise the Lord amen 

I SING PRAISES TO YOUR NAME -- EMMANUEL ANTAO - YouTube

lovely song amen 

BLOOD OF JESUS -- ( Protection Prayer,Pray everyday ). .Joel Lasrado - YouTube  

lovely teaching amen 


LESSONS understanding beautiful harmony Praise the Lord God  Jesus Christ  Wonderful Savior of all who believe in Jesus  


How to use the blood of Jesus (Plead & apply Christ blood - Powerful) - YouTube

PLEADING THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST PRAYER (For Protection) - YouTube

PRAYER TO PLEAD THE DIVINE BLOOD OF JESUS FOR PROTECTION - YouTube


BATTLE  understanding 

PRAYER TO PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOR PROTECTION | No Weapon Formed Will Prosper - YouTube


Joel Lasrado 

BLOOD OF JESUS -- ( Protection Prayer,Pray everyday ). .Joel Lasrado - YouTube  



Prayer to protect my mind with the blood of Jesus Christ - YouTube


My Victory Through The Blood Of Jesus ( Pray Everyday ) - YouTube



Rosary  beautiful beyond imagination 


Sung Chaplet of the Precious Blood (in Song) Rosary - YouTube





JESUS SONGS  to understand the battle and the power in the name of Jesus   wow   this is flow  


GOLDEN BUZZER!!-Johge( Kenya Africa)Non-stop songs-Surprises the Judges!! - YouTube

kumula wow  30   minutes in   what a flow  I repeat this lovely song over and over again  earplugs on  


#DAY 5 .Let's create a strong And christ centered family of 1 million men of God. Please Subscribe. - YouTube






MUSIC  earplugs on 

I Sing Praises to Your Name - House of Heroes Worship & GMF Choir - Holy Spirit Night - YouTube

this lovely song melody rembers me Jesus  is Lord in my daily life   ...and sing this  song  in my head  you know quiet   and I repeat this words  Jesus  You are Lord over every situation  I sing praises to you name Jesus  

read more how I discovered the Confession  Jesus is Lord  and how important this confession is in daily lifes  struggles  ..then I see a problem  a mountain   a start saying  thinking   Jesus is Lord Jesus is Lord  

I confess Jesus is Lord   ....Jesus You are Lord over every situation  ..I sing  praises to your  name  Jesus  

and  then I remember this  song I sing praises to your Name  ..that was that in a nutshell read more ..

My Faith journey: praise cure this is cool to undersrand





Agnus Dei / Holy Spirit - Hope Worship | Medley (Live from 4/9 Worship Night) - YouTube

wow  let the drums go in to your hole body soul minds  wow    


Wonderful  Worship Praise Him Praise Him  

HD Benny Hinn Worship with Alvin Slaughter and Steve Brock singing Praise The Lord - YouTube


Benny Hinn - Moments Of Worship - YouTube

1 hour nonstop wow  then repeat one hour more ..wow  this is my new life style  I discovered now then I am 60  Thank You Jesus what You let discover this secret  ...more texts about this experience read more 


My way to Christ  read more why I have chosen  Faith teachings read more  text in swedish and I put in google translate  on my blogs  




My blog dilligently studies earplugs on 

https://johannes-evangelium1.blogspot.com/

Beyond imagination my personal faith discovery


a nutshell of faith teachings   I study  dilligently when I started 2020  to reflect on my faith  and I discovered american faith teachings  and for first time in my life  I love this lifestyle  they teach about  I cant get enough of Jesus  My Lord and My God  ....feel  the flow when hours in praise and worship with hungry peolpe  






Power in Faith  dilligently studies earplugs on  earplugs on  

JCILM  100 %

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Daily Devotions and Meditations on Jesus You tubes exellent explanations in Gods Word Amen

Daily Devotions and Meditations on Jesus You tubes exellent explanations in Gods Word  Amen  Daily Devotions and Meditations  on Jesus You t...